Hi guys, i've started this to keep everyone who gives a crap updates on my family. There are a lot of you that we hardly ever see so you can still see what's up with the kiddies even though we don't see you very often!!
Glad you listened to Kai! I just checked out her blog too. A baby on the way, that's awesome! I am so glad you joined the blogging world, much better than myspace! ;) haha! You are on my blog list. Oh, if you go to cutestblogontheblog.com, you can find free backgrounds and other goodies to add to your blog!
Hi I'm a 33 year old mother of 3. I have a beautifully amazing partner. I play roller derby, I love my life. Also i'm a proud lesbian. I leave no room in my life for hatred or bigotry. My family is the quintessential LGBT Brady Bunch. We are different and beautiful!! I am currently looking into getting the gastric sleeve and have decided to blog about my trials and tribulations regarding my weight, the process and possibly the surgery....
1 comment:
Glad you listened to Kai! I just checked out her blog too. A baby on the way, that's awesome! I am so glad you joined the blogging world, much better than myspace! ;) haha! You are on my blog list. Oh, if you go to cutestblogontheblog.com, you can find free backgrounds and other goodies to add to your blog!
Post a Comment